(1) Make sure the coffeemaker is plugged into a working 120V electrical outlet.
(2) Make sure the power switch is turned on.
(3) Make sure the water reservoir has water in it.
(4) Set the clock then press brew button to start the coffee brewing.
If the above suggestions do not resolve your problem, please contact us via email@example.com or call 1-855-888-1346.
Your coffeemaker may require descaling to remove mineral deposits that build up over time. Please refer to instruction manual for detail how to descale the unit.
(1) Do not remove the carafe from the coffeemaker more than 20 seconds while the coffeemaker is operating.
(2) The carafe may not have been properly positioned under the filter basket. Be sure the carafe is centered directly under the filter basket.
(3) Putting too much coffee grounds may cause the coffeemaker to overflow.
(4) Always use #4 cone paper filter.
(5) The paper filter may have become folded over. Make sure the paper filter is properly centered in the filter basket.
(6) Make sure the filter basket is fully closed and (on some models) latched.
(7) Using coffee that is too finely ground can sometimes result in overflow. Always use the right coffee ground size for drip coffeemakers.
(1) Make sure the filter basket is properly in position and fully closed.
(2) Make sure the carafe is in place.
(3) Don't overfilling the water reservoir. The coffeemaker is equipped with an overflow slot near the top of the water reservoir. If too much water is added it will flow out of this slot and collect near the base of the unit.
(4) If you have checked all of these items and the coffeemaker is still leaking from the bottom, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-888-1346
(1) Age of coffee beans or coffee grounds affects its taste. Old coffee may taste stale. The coffee will taste the best if you use fresh beans.
(2) Quality of coffee beans and type of water you use will have an impact on the coffee taste.
(3) Always use fresh or filtered water.
(4) The cleanliness of your coffeemaker.
(5) Make sure to descale the unit every 30-40 brews.
(6) Recommend to drink the coffee from the thermal carafe no longer than 2 hours after brewing.
(7) Rinse your coffeemaker by filling the water reservoir, turn on the coffeemaker and allow the water run through a brew cycle.
Please contact the local reseller that you purchased your product from. For further assistance, please contact us via email@example.com or call 1-855-888-1346
Some filter coffeemakers are equipped with a timer feature.
The timer feature with LED display gives you seductive coffee enjoyment at a time set by you. Program the start of brewing for your coffeemaker and be woken up in the morning with the delicious smell of fresh coffee. The appliance switches itself on automatically at the time you set.
Some coffeemakers may require to set the clock before the timer could be set.
Please refer to instruction manual how to set the timer.
How to set the timer:
1. To set the desired start time of brewing, Press and hold down the PROG button. The display will show 12:00
2. Press M button to set the desired minute
3. Press H button to set the desired hour
4. After let go of the PROG button, the current time will be shown. The set timer is saved until you set a different time or remove the appliance from the power source.
5. Press the PROG button the timer feature will be activated for the next brewing and the PROG button will be illuminated.
6. The appliance automatically starts to make coffee at the time you have set.
Note: If you want to make coffee before the programmed start time, press the ON/OFF button the brewing will start.
(1) Make sure the unit is plugged into a working outlet. (2) When first setting up the coffeemaker, it is necessary to turn on the unit and allow the water run through a complete brew cycle before an actual coffee brewing. (3) Use room temperature water to brew coffee. (4) Recommend to brew full carafe of coffee. (5) For thermal carafe version, recommed to rinse the thermal carafe with hot water before use. If the above suggestions do not resolve your problem, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-888-1346.
(1) If your units has an automatic shut-off feature, there is a safety feature that would automatically shut off your coffeemaker after 30 minutes or 1-2 hours, depending on the model. Make sure that the unit hasn't been running longer than this time.
(2) For thermal carafe version, make sure that the carafe clean and that the lid is kept closed. The thermal carafe should keep coffee warm up to 4 hours after brewing. If the above suggestions do not resolve your problem, please contact us via email@example.com or call 1-855-888-1346.
(1) Try pouring the coffee more slowly.
(2) Try pouring the coffee within the width of the spout of the carafe.
Please download a digital copy from Here
(1) Recommed to descale the unit every 30-40 brews.
(2) Your coffeemaker brews longer than it used to.
(3) When you see the CALC/DECALC button is illuminated.
(1) Your coffeemaker brews longer than it used to.
(2) When you see the CALC/DECALC button is illuminated.
(3) More steam and noise during the brewing process
If any of these symptoms occur with your coffee machine, we recommend descaling the machine immediately. Otherwise your machine may become blocked by limescale deposits and break down. With very severe limescale deposits the above-mentioned symptoms may persist after the first descaling process. If this is the case, we recommend you repeat the descaling process using a suitable descaler. Regular descaling will extend your coffee machine’s service life. Some of our coffeemakers have a water hardness selector. This not only reminds you to descale your coffeemaker, it also provides you with optimal support during the descaling process. This ensures that your coffeemaker works perfectly. Please note that repairing damage caused by calcification is not covered by the warranty.
Some of our coffeemakers are equipped with a descaling indicator. A continuous red light in the CALC button indicates that the appliance should be descaled. The CALC / DECALC button illuminates based on the water hardness you have set, when this button lights up you should descale promptly. The light will go out after the descaling programed has been completely carried out. Detailed information on descaling and caring for your coffeemaker can be found in the instruction manual. The default setting of the water hardness is 4.
Depending on water hardness limescale may build up in your appliance. This increases the appliance’s energy consumption as limescale or mineral deposits on the heating element can prevent the water heating effectively. To avoid damage the appliance must be descaled regularly. The descaling indication or display helps to remind you to descale. If the CALC button is permanently lit, this shows the appliance needs to be descaled. The appliance is pre-set for a high level of water hardness. You can find out the level of water hardness in your area by asking your local water provider or by using water hardness measuring strips available in the shops. For softer water, the descaling display or indication can be adjusted to descale less often.
How to set Water Hardness: 1. Press and hold down the CALC-button and briefly pressing the M-button to set the desired level of water hardness. The hardness setting will be display (see below chart for detail). Note: The default hardness of the appliance is 4. 2. Once you have set the desired level of water hardness, let go the CALC-button. You setting is now saved. 3. The settings and display are shown in the table. Note: Water Hardness cannot be programmed while brewing. The last chosen water hardness level remains even after removing from power source.
Based on the water hardness in your area the appliance will in time develop mineral deposits. To avoid clogging and damaging, the appliance must be descaled regularly. Please refer to the instruction manual for the descaling process.
How to descale:
Follow the manufactuerer instructions regarding the amounts and pour the descaling agent into the water tank. Or we recommed fill up the water tank with half a tank of white vinegar and top it off with clean water. Please do not exceed the MAX level.
1. Press the CALC button, the button will start blinking.
2. The descling process will run automatially. To remove stubborn limscale the descaling process takes 25 minutes. The remaining time is shown on the display.
3. When the descaling process is completed the light on the CALC button will go off. The appliance will turn off automatically.
4. At the end of the descling process, the appliace should be rinsed through TWICE, using the maximum amount of water without coffee. This will remove any remaining limescale or mineral deposits. Attention: Only by carrying out the descaling process completely will all limescale or mineral deposits be removed and the light on the CALC button will go off. The descaling process should therefore not be interrupted before it has run for the full 25 minutes.
Some of our coffeemakers are equipped with the AromaSelector®, you can individually rotate and adjust the taste of your coffee from mild, indulgent to strong & intensive. Please refer to instruction manual how to set the AromaSelector®.
(1) Always unplug the unit before cleaning.
(2) The unit must never be cleaned under running water and must never be immersed in water.
(3) The glass carafe, the lid and the filter basket can be washed in the dishwasher.
(4) Rinse thermal carafe with clean water.
(5) Clean the housing of your coffeemaker with a damp cloth only.
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-888-1346 to make the arrangement.
If you wish to return, please contact the local reseller that you purchased your product from. Please contact us via email@example.com or call 1-855-888-1346.
Please refer to the return policy of the local reseller that you purchased your product from.
In addition to the legal warranty claims, to which the end user is entitled relative to the seller, for this device, if it was purchased from a dealer authorized by Wabilogic Inc. due to his consulting competence, we grant a manufacturer’s warranty under the following conditions:
(1) 1 year limited warranty from the date of original purchase.
(2) This warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser or gift recipient. Keep the original sales receipt, as proof of purchase is required to make a warranty claim.
(3) Defects that occur due to improper connection, improper handling or repair attempts by non-authorized persons are not covered by the warranty. The same applies for failure to comply with the use of consumables (e.g. cleaning and descaling agents) that do not correspond to the original specifications. Wear parts (e.g. seals and valves) and fragile parts are excluded from the warranty.
(4) This device was designed and built for household use only. It is not suited for other uses.
(5) Warranty does not cover damages that are not the responsibility of the manufacturer. This is valid especially for claims arising from improper use (e.g. operation with insufficient current or improper voltage).